Sturgis countdown generator

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers Day

I hope everyone had a great mother's day.  We went to Ghanghis Grill for the holiday.  I got to spend it with my mom and daughter.  My brother and his girlfriend also joined us.  Since it was his birthday this month I gave him some Harley Davidson  mugs for his birthday.  I hope he likes em as much as I did shopping for them.  I want to build a HD bar and find some sort of dry bar cabinet to set it all up in.  One thing at a time though.  I have to do some other work around the house. 

I did give myself a back door for mothers day.  We really needed it.  We had one that was 4 panes and the 2 door panes were really, really narrow.  If you were anything larger than a 14 you definitely needed to open both doors.  Now we can open only 1 door cause it is bigger.  YEAH!!! 

Thank you John, my sweetie, for putting it in.  It was a lot of work  but we got it completed the same day we started it.  I will share a picture of the door installed although we still have to trim it out.  That is next weekend with the next paycheck.

Next project -- tear up the carpet and put down pergo type flooring or laminate or something like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment